Orange mobile phone bills going up

Its all clear in the small print. No doubt reading that is far less important than a shiny new toy to play with.

What are you trying to say? Bit patronising aren't we? Are you an Orange customer?

It is not that 66p is a lot but when you consider the millions of customers they have it is a hell of an increase in their income every month. If you want to alter your contract then you have to start a new one, this should apply both ways, like I say if they said at the end of your contract it will rise then fair enough. Offcom should make sure that contracts cannot be increased mid term. Just looked for information and found that in 2010 Orange had 16.9 million customers can't find more recent information.

I'm an Orange customer & mine has gone up £1.16 but lets face it, a mobile is a luxury we choose to have, whereas gas is a necessity yet that goes up time & time again.

British Gas & all others make obscene profits, but not many come on here castigating them, it's not good that bills are going up but hey ho.

As for the comment that read the small print, oh yes its something everyone does, my aunt fanny it is.

Me and the mrs both rang orange 150 and asked for service plan reviews. She got a fiver knocked off and I got unlimited calls,texts and 1gb of data. They couldn't reduce price as I get 15% discount already.

Give them a ring, worth a try.

Archived