Another Rape Allegation Against Another Senior SWP Memeber

What I find worrying is she states that at the time the party was a "dangerous place to be" well doh..if you've just been raped. Why two years has elapsed for the complaint to be made public is mind boggling. Why didn't she report such a serious offence to the police at the time? Or did she think the police were more dangerous than a rapist?

The cult leaders at the SWP have brainwashed the woman into thinking that the "capitalist police" wont deal with her seriously.

I don't understand why women would want to be part of an organisation that would expel them for reporting rape, but then they can't be sound minded if they're joining the commies in the first place.

Maybe she should have joined the EDL, labour party, conservatives..even the BNP.

Rape lies within all political parties...you just have to look. I doubt very much women within the SWP were informed they'd be expelled if they reported an up and coming rape...:rolleyes:

Maybe she should have joined the EDL, labour party, conservatives..even the BNP.

Rape lies within all political parties...you just have to look. I doubt very much women within the SWP were informed they'd be expelled if they reported an up and coming rape...:rolleyes:

Of course it does, never suggested otherwise, but do other parties expel their female members if they contact police about it?

Read the report, the woman says she would have been expelled from the party had she gone to the police, yet she had the chance to stick two fingers up to them and report it, but decided to stay with the organisation that would expel her for it. Not laying any blame at her for the rape, but you certainly have to question her judgement.

Of course it does, never suggested otherwise, but do other parties expel their female members if they contact police about it?

Read the report, the woman says she would have been expelled from the party had she gone to the police, yet she had the chance to stick two fingers up to them and report it, but decided to stay with the organisation that would expel her for it. Not laying any blame at her for the rape, but you certainly have to question her judgement.

Did you read my post #4?

Your post seemed to suggest that joining the SWP...re commies was somehow a major factor in her poor choice (she joined the commies..wadya expect)...her poor choice had nothing to do with commies, but allegedly being raped by a male in the party. My point was it could have been any party. Where is it written that the SWP will expel rape victims if they go to the law? I guess most rapists who are in a position of control within a party would use that leverage if they thought it would work.

Archived