Home start service on car

How will you go on if you break down at or near to your mum's?

Repairs undertaken by myself. To be honest I took it out because I work 52 miles away and if something happens while there I'm stuffed !

I've fixed and replaced , shocks , alternators , belts , bushings etc.. So just get my tool kit and i'll sort it. It's just the what if's on the M1 and A1 I'm worried about of the annual trip to SkegVagas with the kids in tow.

I get a nifty little app on my iPhone , if anything happens I press the help button and someone turns up without making a call !

You must be joking.

Yeah them plonkers !

I ordered a new clutch , paid the premium to get it before noon next day to get it fitted there and then while at work. They never sent it car then packed up on the M1, I had to buy another from hillsbough branch so was £300 out of pocket till they refunded me for the order they cocked up !

Then an 15 month old RTX alternator £260 worth packed up a month ago , I rang them up and sorry Nowt we can do !

Rather buy 2nd hand to be honest now cos you gets a better gamble.

Yeah them plonkers !

I ordered a new clutch , paid the premium to get it before noon next day to get it fitted there and then while at work. They never sent it car then packed up on the M1, I had to buy another from hillsbough branch so was £300 out of pocket till they refunded me for the order they cocked up !

Then an 15 month old RTX alternator £260 worth packed up a month ago , I rang them up and sorry Nowt we can do !

TBH I'm amazed you got the refund!! Talk about dragging heels.

Yeah them plonkers !

How did you expect them to do anything when the alternator was 3 months out of warranty ??

Archived