Can you live from home

a mate of mine said the other day that its possible to live without leaving your home

i suppose hes got a point

you can shop on line , order your food on line. pizzas, clothes. bank on line, pay bills on line,

why leave the house

you need a lap top i think

a mate of mine said the other day that its possible to live without leaving your home

you can shop on line , order your food on line. pizzas, clothes. bank on line, pay bills on line,

why leave the house

Not much point buying cloths if you don’t intend going out. :D

The supermarket can deliver everything you would normally buy

You can work from home over the internet/phone

All you gotta do is put out the bins.

Problem is spending that much time at home really wears on you, and you'll do anything you can to leave.

Problem is spending that much time at home really wears on you, and you'll do anything you can to leave.

Unfortunately that goes against the majority of SF posters who seem to think that people living on the dole do nothing all day except play on their x-box and watch satellite TV.

why leave the house

i think its probably possible but why would anyone want to ?

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 11:29 ----------

Unfortunately that goes against the majority of SF posters who seem to think that people living on the dole do nothing all day except play on their x-box and watch satellite TV.

this is probably true of some however i expect most are out actively seeking work :D

Archived