Id like to discuss beauty

was it? gutted!

they should have got rid of HE

Got a pal who is a Woodwork Teacher, he shows the kids how to make a "very" small fire rubbing 2 sticks together. A 45 minute lesson is dragged out by showing them how to use a bucket of sand to put it out. :)

The Fire Brigade and Health and Safety also attend the classes. :)

How we managed in Chemistry classes in the 1950s handling Concentrated Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric Acid in stoppered bottles, I don't know.:) No goggles, protective coats, gloves supplied either.

I bet they daren't do that now :D

I think media talk aload of rubbish no celeb is pretty/good looking cos most of it is air brush and all that rubbish but i think everyone is pretty even if there disgustingly ugly because putting people down or media making out anorexic celebs look fabulous just kills people ......point made

I think beauty, like many things, is subjective to the individual concerned. For instance, I this that the actress Emma Thompson is a grade A stunner in Much Ado About Nothing - Our lass thinks I'm a grade A mentalist.

Classical beauty is harder to pin down, I imagine that any point in history has had it's holy grail of women: Bottecelli's "fat bottomed girls" Da Vinci's Mona lisa, right up to the sixties where lasses like Marylin Monroe (who in fact was a larger lass compare to some of these stick thin girls of today) were considered to be the height of beauty. It all boils down to this: If she floats your boat then go for it :D

I think beauty can be seen in different ways...

Some people may see it in a face whereas others may see it in a personality...

A smile lights up a persons face this can show pure external beauty... whereas the friendliness kindness & understanding etc... of a personality can be seen as an inner Beauty...

Were all beautiful in are own right...

Being pretty does help, a lot!!!

I dont have to queue when I go to clubs in town, I can just walk upto the bouncers and get in and usually free :)

If im on a date then I like to pay my way.. But on nights out if drunken idiots want to buy me drinks then im not going to argue! It serves them right for thinking that a girl owes them something lol

xx

Archived