Our World Uprising

Well, seeing as there has been a Middle East and Egyptian uprising to overthrow their corrupt regimes.

Why has Europe been so late in the game, if we all stood up to be counted and say dam you god dam it my life has value, we will always be driven down and ruled with not so much of a whimper, which is rather tragic seeing as us people deserve the lands we live in to be ours without the need to work for stuff called money to buy stuff that should be ours by default to live a life of design to fit in to a society that never has any relevance for a government that plays us like fools, we all deserve much more than that and for all our own sakes, us human beings should act like a species instead of like tyrants, we could realise our fullest potentials and actually put the creativity which we had as children that was beaten out of us to good productive use.

Well, seeing as there has been a Middle East and Egyptian uprising to overthrow their corrupt regimes.

Why has Europe been so late in the game, if we all stood up to be counted and say dam you god dam it my life has value, we will always be driven down and ruled with not so much of a whimper, which is rather tragic seeing as us people deserve the lands we live in to be ours without the need to work for stuff called money to buy stuff that should be ours by default to live a life of design to fit in to a society that never has any relevance for a government that plays us like fools, we all deserve much more than that and for all our own sakes, us human beings should act like a species instead of like tyrants, we could realise our fullest potentials and actually put the creativity which we had as children that was beaten out of us to good productive use.

Yeh, wake up sheeple !!!!!!!!!00! Summat or other was an inside job OMG OMG - you heard it here first :o:o:o

I will have a big glass of what he's having, please

Bleuuurrrgggghhh.

Why has Europe been so late in the game......

Not just the Middle East but Egypt as well.

Europe late in the game? Have you ever heard of 1789, 1848, 1917, 1968, 1989?

Yes, but what good have the uprisings in the middle east done? I can't think of one instance where the people's situation has improved. In most cases it's got considerably worse.

I agree that Europeans have a lot to complain about at the moment, but I'm not sure that rioting etc is the answer. There must be better ways of showing your discontent (please don't anyone suggest the ballot box...) but I can't think of one at the moment. Perhaps other people have some ideas.

Archived