Our World Uprising

Yes, but what good have the uprisings in the middle east done? I can't think of one instance where the people's situation has improved. In most cases it's got considerably worse.

I agree that Europeans have a lot to complain about at the moment, but I'm not sure that rioting etc is the answer. There must be better ways of showing your discontent (please don't anyone suggest the ballot box...) but I can't think of one at the moment. Perhaps other people have some ideas.

WE used to be better at the small things to push change......putting our money where our mouths were, boycotts, labour exchange schemes.....but now everyone buys everything the big boys sell us, bank where they tell us...and winge and bicker amongst ourselves...........

it would be a start to do some of those things but I'm not holding my breath....society has moved a lot further down the selfish spectrum than even 30 years ago..

Archived