Tryingto find someone.

I am trying to find someone who use to live on my street but i can remember their surname.

I once found them on friends reunited through a page on there where it came up with people who live on your street but since friends reunited was renewed that feature has vanished.

Is there anyway i could find anything like that again?

Hi PlayStation. Which street did you live on and when. I am on friends reunited and have also lost friends whereabouts due to them changing their format. When I joined Sheffield forum I found more old friends than I ever found with frnds rntd.

Hi PlayStation. Which street did you live on and when. I am on friends reunited and have also lost friends whereabouts due to them changing their format. When I joined Sheffield forum I found more old friends than I ever found with frnds rntd.

Morgan Avenue, Southey Green.

It would help if your title said something like ...Trying to find someone who lived on Morgan Avenue. That way people who lived on or near would be interested and read it. Lots of people do find who they are looking for on here though Friends Reunited is not as good as it used to be is it.

Hi

You could look up the inhabitants of Morgan Avenue on the Electoral Rolls that are in the Local History Library.

These are recorded every year so you can go back through the years.

If the person you are looking for wasn't old enough to vote at least you will get the surname of their parents.

Also you could find the neighbours and give them a ring for the person's whereabouts.

I hope this helps?

PopT

Archived