Deer culling on massive scale.

In which case we do have these politicians which you agree don't seem to exist in the mainstream. We have the BNP. Are you suggesting we turn towards the BNP?

It’s my understanding that they don’t believe in global overpopulation or the environmental impact of that overpopulation. They have different reason for wanting to limit immigration.

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 13:21 ----------

Where are the facts for this from?

There is plenty of information on thevinternet and it’s been on TV and a degree of common sense.

Over the past hundred years we have quadrupled the world’s population and used a significant portion of the recourses that took millions of year’s store. When they are gone they are gone, we might come up with a suitable alternative to fossil fuels or we might not, but I imagin they will be significantly more expensive.

The UK's resources can only sustain a quarter of its population.

There is plenty of information on thevinternet and it’s been on TV and a degree of common sense.

Made up then...

The figures are wrong as at the moment we import over 40% of our food as it is cheaper and a lot of it is foods that we cant grow here and never had much of in the past.

We do need to grow more and there is plenty of land available to do so and also plenty of land for housing. We also need to generate more energy to cope with modern living and increased population. Population is is not much of a problem though as we have the means to deal with it but it seems not the money or will.

Here is a fairy good link about it.

http://www.foodsecurity.ac.uk/issue/uk.html

The figures are wrong as at the moment we import over 40% of our food as it is cheaper and a lot of it is foods that we cant grow here and never had much of in the past.

To be fair, Smithy said "resources", not just "food".

Still made up though...

And yet not a glimmer of a solution from either of you. I'm interested to here from you both how these "gutless" politicians are to solve the world population crisis.

How do you stop one human from doing what is natural? Cull? Genetics? Law?

Woah.... Its the solution police!

Sorry, but i was merely stating it was a discussion in our household. I apologise for not having all the answers.

They are culling to save other animal life, taking up space and whatnot. Culling really goes against nature really doesn't it.

MAybe we ought to reintroduce the deer's predators? Wolves and bears....that'd get it "back to nature"

Archived