OCD Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners

Hi

Having watched Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners on TV

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/obsessive-compulsive-cleaners

I wonder what your take on OCD is. My daughter now lives with me, after living with her mother for 10+ years.

She seems to think that all of het clothes need to be washed every day, inner garments yes, perhaps men and women have different takes on this?

my daughter used to throw things into the washing pile even after just trying them on and not actually wearing them! after a few hissy fits on my part and finally telling her she now can now wash and iron her own clothes mysteriously she hangs things back up and only washes them after they have been used, you could try this maybe (hissy fit optional) although undies i agree are a one wear then wash item lol my daughter now knows that when she chucks things on the floor instead of wash basket then thats where they stay and the washing fairies dont actually pick them up for her anymore

She claims to sweat a lot ;)

open her window :)

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 14:01 ----------

Hi

I think we have had this discussion before, but if i have had cloths on for five minute's they get washed but i dont do it the m/c does it.

unless you're rolling in mud how can they possibly be dirty after 5 mins!

Hi Bassy

Who said anything about them being dirty, if i buy anything new shirts socks trousers etc they all get washed before i wear them, even though i have never worn them.

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 14:15 ----------

That's madness.

Hi

I think i am a bit like that:D:D:D

Hi

Having watched Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners on TV

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/obsessive-compulsive-cleaners

I wonder what your take on OCD is. My daughter now lives with me, after living with her mother for 10+ years.

She seems to think that all of het clothes need to be washed every day, inner garments yes, perhaps men and women have different takes on this?

Hi Phil, it is great that you have been allowed back on, I note that you have moved to L***s, not bothered about their forum then?

Hi Bassy

Who said anything about them being dirty, if i buy anything new shirts socks trousers etc they all get washed before i wear them, even though i have never worn them.

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 14:15 ----------

Hi

I think i am a bit like that:D:D:D

i wash new clothes too, but your post said if you have had them on for 5 mins they get washed, hence my reply......and hello to you too :)

Archived