Assistance with Peugeot 306 1999 model

it may be to your bonnet opener

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 16:49 ----------

Right, under the steering wheel to the right you should be able to find a lever that you can pull to 'pop' the bonnet.......

Then get out the car and walk in front of the car and feel under the bonnet just to right of the lion badge, you should eventually be able to feel a catch which you push upwards to release the bonnet.

it could be a radio control stalk also

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 17:08 ----------

I have a peugeot 306 (T reg, 1999) and looking to replace my factory fitted radio/Casette player. I dont want to loose my steering wheel controls and was told that only Sony CD/MP3/Tuners would work in my car -is this true? If so, which models?

I also understand I need to purchase an adapter/interface to allow the new cd/tuner to work with my steering wheel control stalk - does anyone know where i could get one of these that is compatible with a 1999 T-reg peugeot 306 - either on line or main high street stores?

it could be a radio control stalk also

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 17:08 ----------

I have a peugeot 306 (T reg, 1999) and looking to replace my factory fitted radio/Casette player. I dont want to loose my steering wheel controls and was told that only Sony CD/MP3/Tuners would work in my car -is this true? If so, which models?

I also understand I need to purchase an adapter/interface to allow the new cd/tuner to work with my steering wheel control stalk - does anyone know where i could get one of these that is compatible with a 1999 T-reg peugeot 306 - either on line or main high street stores?

go to halfords about adapter and you wll need totell them what radio you are taking out and what your putting in ,or you could get in touch with connects2 direct.if you want a direct fit cd player i have one but dont have the code for it

Archived