Ebay help please

help had this today?

looks like they won got a refund and got to keep the shirt,hows that right???

A case has been opened because the buyer has an issue with an item purchased from you. We've reviewed the case and have decided to issue the buyer with a full refund of £xxxx. The refund includes the purchase price plus original postage & packaging. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed.

This case is now closed. You aren't required to reimburse the buyer or eBay, and this case will not be counted in your seller performance evaluation.

You can view the details of the case in the Resolution Centre.

the money is showing back in my paypal account??

They have paid the refund for you.I have had this happen before.They also probably don't believe the buyer either but are not penalizing you for it.Presumably because the photo of item doesn't show any marks....maybe.

i bet a lot of this goes on its easy buy an item complain and get to keep the item and your money back....beyond belief:rant:

they can also choose to leave me neg feedback :rant::rant:

i have blocked them from bidding on any items if i sell again

Best Idea blocking them.You can always reply to any feedback left with your version.It does make you laugh when they do it for items that are worth so little but that's when they're more likely to win the case.

If it happen's again offer the person a full refund of the original amount once item returned at their expense(You never have to pay return postage)once you are satisfied the item hasn't been altered from it's original state.

99% of time they won't do this because they are hoping for the refund plus the item.If they do send back then you can show photo evidence of before and after and you will win.Hope this helps,I'm just heading for 7000 feedback and still holding on to my 100% by a thread at times lol! :)

Archived