House phone ringing it's self??

I came home today and dialed 1471on my landline to see if anyone had called....at 16.50 a call was recieved from a number that i recognised . It was my landline number!!!

How did that happen :confused:

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOO its behind you.:hihi:

Don't just leave it as a 1471 mystery - ring yourself back! maybe its your future self ringing to prevent you getting trapped in a temporal time loop!

ringing himself back to remind himself not to answer the phone you mean?

ringing himself back to remind himself not to answer the phone you mean?

Nah it was clearly the first attempt of many, where he's ringing to warn himself of the "event", but is struggling to remember his own whereabouts. If he's lucky, he'll ring back, and we'll all be saved..

Nah it was clearly the first attempt of many, where he's ringing to warn himself of the "event", but is struggling to remember his own whereabouts. If he's lucky, he'll ring back, and we'll all be saved..

:loopy::hihi:

Years ago my ex mother in laws phone used to ring at 4.15 everyday

Just used to ring once then stop

Before I saw the horror film "the ring", that's largely what i thought i was about.

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 23:17 ----------

:loopy::hihi:

Just wait - when IT happens you'll know I spoke the truth, and by then it might be too late to start panic buying bottled water and cotton wool balls.

Archived