Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

If said foreigners are not prepared to integrate unconditionally, then they should not be residing in this country at all.
Which is why I said it's a two way street, you can't integrate with someone who's unwilling to integrate with you.

Why should we, the indigenous majority modify our culture to accomodate aliens?

What aspects of 'your culture' is being modified to accommodate 'aliens'?

..and then you wonder why foreigners seek affiliation with those from their own communities.

Nobody's talking about anyone changing their ways..I don't have to change who I am in order to sit down and have a cup of tea with someone who wasn't born here.

Of course if you have similar views to Nick Griffin such an encounter might present emotional difficulties to you ;)

If you don't like the rules of this forum you can always find another one, sound familiar, or would you like everyone on the forum to change their posting style to suit you.

Why bring your old pal Nick into the conversation it just makes you look stupid.

When my Mum and Dad went to New Zealand they did seek out and live in a Scottish society there, I new more about England than I did about New Zealand, even there we were treat as foreigners and constantly had the mick taken out of us, they used to call us pommies and say get back to your little island and your fish and chips,it did not bother me very much but it did really upset my mum a lot,we lived in Australia for a while and I can even remember getting picked on for having a Kiwi accent there,everywhere there is racism it will never stop people are always afraid of things they don't understand..

everywhere there is racism it will never stop people are always afraid of things they don't understand..

BINGO! You're absolutely right, that's why we can't afford lazy or entrenched thinking.

One of my best mates from school was born in Oz, inevitably he was called 'Bruce', it was only in later life when his wife asked why we did it that I and others moderated our behaviour. It wasn't an issue at all for him nor racist as such, but it might have been perceived that way for some. Things have improved a lot and my kids aren't highlighted for being 'different' like I was and you were.

---------- Post added 13-03-2013 at 15:56 ----------

If you don't like the rules of this forum you can always find another one, sound familiar, or would you like everyone on the forum to change their posting style to suit you.
Not at all, but within the site rules it's perfectly permissible to be different and pick and choose which topics and posters you engage with. To me it sounds like you're the one wanting everyone to sing from the same songsheet.

Why bring your old pal Nick into the conversation it just makes you look stupid.

Happy to look stupid if it makes a point that you will find some resonance with :D

What aspects of 'your culture' is being modified to accommodate 'aliens'?

Mosques littering the centres of our industrial conurbations.

No-go areas for the indigenous in many towns and cities.

Industrial regulations being changed to accommodate religious requirements.

Special catering in schools and hospitals increasing costs to the public purse.

A police force unable to carry out proper investigations because they are hamstrung by racial “sensitivities.”

The detrimental effect upon children’s education due to a large proportion of their cohort not speaking adequate English.

Widespread, organised child abuse due the failure to adopt modern morals regarding such actions.

Widespread gang-related crime among rival immigrant populations.

Massively increased security regimes at many public events to counteract terrorist activity.

The increased cost of printing local and national government literature in multiple languages…………….

Need I go on?

Mosques littering the centres of our industrial conurbations.
I can only think of 3 mosques in Sheffield which could easily be identified as such.

No-go areas for the indigenous in many towns and cities.
If that's true it's something for the police to deal with, no one is advocating that as being an appropriate position.

Industrial regulations being changed to accommodate religious requirements.

Does that affect you or your culture?

Special catering in schools and hospitals increasing costs to the public purse.
Presumably the people who take advantage of special catering our contributors to the public purse just as you and I are?

A police force unable to carry out proper investigations because they are hamstrung by racial “sensitivities.”

I'm not sure what you're alluding to specifically, but any police investigation should be handled sensitively, whatever the race, religion of those being investigated.

The detrimental effect upon children’s education due to a large proportion of their cohort not speaking adequate English.

Is this problem in epidemic proportions?

Widespread, organised child abuse due the failure to adopt modern morals regarding such actions.
You mean like those being investigated as part of Operation Yewtree? Are they part of your 'culture'?

Widespread gang-related crime among rival immigrant populations.

How widespread?

The increased cost of printing local and national government literature in multiple languages…………….

Again, I'm guessing that the people who are beneficiaries of this may well be contributors to the Exchequor.

Need I go on?

Well you have't really addressed the issues relating to your 'culture' which is what I was questioning. I fully accept that there are a myriad of problems associated with immigration, but by the same token there are many benefits too. It should be properly regulated, criminals deported and incomers given every help in learning the language..Ive no problem with any of that.

I said it before I care not what colour or what planet they come from, I am just sick of what is happening to this great country of ours,with all these no hopers and parasites getting into the country filching the system contributing nothing, and taking everything.both my missus and me work we pay over a thousand a month in tax alone not counting vat and council tax we pay, and when you go through Page Hall and see all these non English looking waste of spaces walking about doing nothing all day you do tend to get a bit annoyed and wonder were all your tax money is going.

and when you go through Page Hall and see all these non English looking waste of spaces walking about doing nothing all day you do tend to get a bit annoyed and wonder were all your tax money is going.

But here's the problem, how do you know who's doing nothing all day and is a waste of space based purely on looking at them? It's been said before but I bet you most of the foreign students who come here to study walk around during the day and look a total waste of space to some people...yet in Sheffield alone they brought in £120 million last year!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21658410

It's dangerous territory to venture into to form an opinion based purely on what someone looks like.

But here's the problem, how do you know who's doing nothing all day and is a waste of space based purely on looking at them? It's been said before but I bet you most of the foreign students who come here to study walk around during the day and look a total waste of space to some people...yet in Sheffield alone they brought in £120 million last year!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21658410

It's dangerous territory to venture into to form an opinion based purely on what someone looks like.

I go to work in the morning and they are stood there I come home after a 15 hour shift and there are the same faces still hanging about,you tend to notice them when you go through that area,and the women are mostly pregnant and seem to all have a brood.may be they might have a part time job and nip in to their the job in between me going and coming you never know,but I doubt it though.

I can only think of 3 mosques in Sheffield which could easily be identified as such..

Then I suggest you visit Keighley, Blackburn or Rochdale, where the skylines now resembles Kadahar rather than historic Northern industrial towns.

If that's true it's something for the police to deal with, no one is advocating that as being an appropriate position.

Then I suggest you “white-up” and take a walk around Manningham (Bradford) King Cross (Halifax) or Middleton (Rochdale) after dark. That might open your eyes a bit!

Does that affect you or your culture?

It effects the profitability of both of my businesses. In my culture you work hard to establish legal businesses in order to make money.

Presumably the people who take advantage of special catering our contributors to the public purse just as you and I are?

I doubt very much if nationally the tax take is proportionally sufficient from the immigrant population to cover the extra the extra capital investment required and the increased complexity involve in purchasing, planning and preparation. It is obviously cheaper to feed a given number of pupils if you are only supplying a single menu rather than a multiple ones to account for religious/cultural requirements.

I'm not sure what you're alluding to specifically, but any police investigation should be handled sensitively, whatever the race, religion of those being investigated.

I know for a fact that police ignored social workers in one West Yorkshire town reporting crimes (I leave you to guess what type) and being told to drop the matter because said police feared race-based civil disorder if they looked under that particular stone.

Is this problem in epidemic proportions?

Enough for the NUT to have tabled it for debate at their conference in Liverpool a week on Friday.

You mean like those being investigated as part of Operation Yewtree? Are they part of your 'culture'?

Yewtree: Fourteen arrests going back over forty years. West Yorks: 54 arrests in 5 months, plus Rochdale, Rotherham. Oldham, Luton, Oxford…………….where do you think the real problem lies? (http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10279957.54_arrested_in_crackdown_on_grooming_of_young_girls_for_sex/)

How widespread?

Just read this: http://www.citizensreportuk.org/reports/teenage-murder-london.html

Or look back at the stories in the Star over the past two or three years, Spittal Hill is like Mogadishu.

Again, I'm guessing that the people who are beneficiaries of this may well be contributors to the Exchequor.

Since most of said documents are to do with claiming benefits, I very much doubt that to be the case.

Archived