Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

I know what you mean. 2 Questions, have they admitted it and could they run a single as a pair at cricket yet? Rather amusingly they have pushed down their countries income from tourism through their behaviour as we know what they are like and don't want to pay to see more of it. It's been funny watching them pay to flee to bother this child for more than 3 decades and counting now! Especially amusing how much they discriminate against each other!

I was talking to a relative who had come back from a recent trip to the east end. Rubbish and halal butchers was the description, followed by "it never used to be like that". Doesn't read the telegraph either. Missed TPL then!

i come from the east end and fully agree , as an example there are many markets in london that have been going on for donkeys years, full of family traders on the same pitch also for donkeys years but in the last 10 years or so they have all petered out, to be replaced with a hundred and one stalls selling the same cheap tatt and mostly by newcomers who just happen to be foreign in most cases, i know people will argue with that but its a true fact not a ratial slur, certain markets were known for certain things and now sadly its all or mostly gone, im sure this isnt just in london either, its a shame too in my opinion, times change and not always for the best

i miss my pie n mash......

Archived