Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are our inner cities isolating the remaining indigenous populous?

"Meaning" is derived from someone's choice of words and phrasing. You can't complain about how people perceive your message if you write something but in your head meant something different.

You've highlighted my post as not understanding your meaning, yet demonstrate a persecution complex by saying people would rather than insult you than debate the topic. Well debating the topic is entirely what I'm trying to do, nowhere in my post did I insult you.

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 07:42 ----------

Why shouldn't it? Have you ever visited New York and the fabulous ethnic enclaves-Little Italy, Chinatown etc?

If foreigners are moving into an area then it means the indigenous are moving out..that might be for various reasons..self improvement, profit or because they don't like immigrants. Newcomers will naturally want to congregate in areas where they will feel comfortable, if I were Chinese and moving to England I'd not find the leafy surburbs like Surbiton a very attractive prospect.

i didnt mean anything different in my head, i wrote what i meant, and no where did i accuse YOU of insulting me so i dont have a complex either, i have been to new york and its fabulous but we arent talking about new york, we are talking about inner cities here, i didnt leave london because of anything thats been said on this thread i left for a different reason, all iv said here is how the part of london i lived in has become over the years, after all that was what the OP was asking

even witnessed a woman squat and urinate outside a launderette a few meters from a pub with a toilet
Obviously not ventured down Division Street on a Friday or Saturday night or holidayed in Benidorm..at least the woman you witnessed bothered to squat before having a pee!

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 01:17 ----------

after all the original residents still live there and their areas are being changed to suit whatever minority is settling there, in some parts of london even the street signs are in urdo or some similar language, would it be the same if an influx of english people settled in their country

Have you visited continental Europe? Many road signs are in English. British ex-pats congregate in their own communities, don't bother to learn the native language. Local supermarkets sell British goods. My god we even export our criminals..remember Costa del Crime? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_del_Sol

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 11:44 ----------

and im off to work, so bye to you eric and boyfriday, was nice debating with you till the silly brigade turned up, bye

:thumbsup:

Mod Note

Post have been removed for insulting other users, racial slurs, being off topic and quoting deleted posts.

If you feel your post was removed unjustly, please explain this to the helpdesk.

ASDA are selling halal Easter eggs , work that one out !! :-/

What's to work out?

ASDA are seeking to increase their market share by selling products that some of their customers might have avoided previously.

More significantly I'd like to work out why you have a problem with it, you're not forced to eat halal Easter Eggs?

Archived