Coronation Street thread

Shogun

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone notice Tina (Michelle Keegan) in the Rovers last night. Unless my TV is on the blink she seemed to have two fat lips, a bit like Leslie Ash and Pete Burns but not half as bad. I hope she hasn't had filler put in her lips because she looked great before.

Did anyone notice Tina (Michelle Keegan) in the Rovers last night. Unless my TV is on the blink she seemed to have two fat lips, a bit like Leslie Ash and Pete Burns but not half as bad. I hope she hasn't had filler put in her lips because she looked great before.

I didn't notice anything detrimental about her....:love:

What are you on about! I know of plenty of garages in residential area's bang across from houses.:huh:

Me too - there's my friends garage in Ecclesfield that has a shared driveway with 4 adjacent new build houses.

I'll go with that also :)

Them black high length boots she wears look nice...funny how the program has a habit of giving the best looking girls the worst parts to play and the ugg ones the best parts like they try and dumb down the good looking ones or something.