Coronation Street thread

Shogun

How come Mary is allowed to live on the street in her camper van? How is it powered as she never goes anywhere? What about water and toilet facilities?

Don't worry, now that Todd Grimshaws dobbed her in, Weatherfield Council are onto her.:hihi:

Yeh, I noticed!

---------- Post added 04-05-2015 at 22:05 ----------

I think it's a bit far-fetched. I think she said she was 49 at one point.

Well I guess it's not impossible, but why is no-one at least surprised?

How did that obnoxious daughter of Sarah Louise live her whole life in Italy, and have a local accent.

I know it's soapland but make it a bit believable

If it was believable then it wouldn't be soapland. Not in any of the soaps has anyone even mentioned the General Election yet :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Just been watching it,the young las Adam,who's his mum and dad?is it Peter Barlow and Leanne?cos he dosn't look like either.

Peter is his dad but don't think Leanne is his mum. Not sure who is though!

Peter is his dad but don't think Leanne is his mum. Not sure who is though!

Do you mean Simon? His mum was the florist, I think she was called Lucy. It was her that Peter married at the same time as being married to Shelley the barmaid. The lad looks nothing like the mum either. I can remember thinking it was an odd bit of casting when they first brought him in.

Just been watching it,the young las Adam,who's his mum and dad?is it Peter Barlow and Leanne?cos he dosn't look like either.

Do you mean Simon? Peter Barlows his dad, his Mum Lucy was a florist I think, she died of cancer.