Coronation Street thread

Shogun

Don't forget Minnie Coldwell - she died in the snug in the Rovers !

Ena Sharpness, Minnie Coldwell and Martha Longhirst, the three drinking buddies

Edited by kidneystone
I thought it was Martha who died in the Rovers

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I don't live on Coronation Street - fire brigade are taking agggeeessss! Been able to hear sirens in background but there still not there

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 21:19 ----------

Hurrah, they've arrived. Leanne won't be getting married!

Glad I don't live on Coronation Street - fire brigade are taking agggeeessss! Been able to hear sirens in background but there still not there

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 21:19 ----------

Hurrah, they've arrived. Leanne won't be getting married!

It has to be the worst fire scene I have ever seen! Little tiny fires conveniently at the side of gas canisters and toxic waste that suddenly go up when an actor goes past. Is this El Derado?

It has to be the worst fire scene I have ever seen! Little tiny fires conveniently at the side of gas canisters and toxic waste that suddenly go up when an actor goes past. Is this El Derado?

In disguise :suspect:

Totally agree. Place is burning down and one minute they're choking and passing out with the smoke. Next minute they're hiding behind tables without a single cough.

Then the place is blazing and they've got time to pause on ladders answering marriage proposals. The whole thing was pathetically set up, just like when Lloyd got caught on the fishing vessel in "Liverpool" (yeah, right).