Coronation Street thread

Shogun

• 3 weeks later...

Things hotting up again on the street, but why oh why can't we have a nice decent wedding for Xmas,

Another wedding, another disaster!!!

Anyway plenty of things happening for Rocker to get his teeth into.......

And what about that bloody good copper PC-Tinker (Craig)

Fraud, Burglary, Arson, Rape, It's always Craig to the rescue, and in his spare time (what spare time ?) he's teaching Faye to drive.

Kelly gives Stuart a trim, and lands herself a job as a hairdresser.

Then we have Max.

That's one evil child sent from hell to terrorize the street.

Oh, please bring back some Jack and Vera's.

Stay safe,

Stay tuned.

On 04/12/2021 at 10:29, Rockers rule said:

A nice man, who's first scene was shoplifting at Dev's and went on to 'Blackmail' Corey over the bag for hundreds of pounds :huh:

Such a nice man :heyhey:.

Remember when Roy Cropper first appeared?  Deidre Langton Barlow Rashid Barlow's creepy stalker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right! so I've just had a week watching Corri', with the intentions of waxing something lyrical on the storylines that have been peculating.

What happened? were the writers on holiday?

The highlight of a weeks worth of mundane storylines being, Sally having a waz in the urban garden.

Hope someones got that on CCTV :suspect:, that's her chance of getting re-elected as councillor down the drain (see what I did there?).

I'm sure there are some technical difficulties with the whole what-ever-her-name is having driving lessons, in what is a private hire vehicle. 

Laugh at how all of a sudden Policeman Tinker is driving Police cars now, when did he even pass his test? to my knowledge him having driving lessons has never been part of any storyline. Considering he is only 22/23 if he hasn't been driving 3 years he couldn't legally teach anyone to drive anyway,  the same goes for Dipsy (Steve's love child) when has any storyline had her driving?

Tyrone - tell Fizz to bugger off.

He's got parental control of the Firestarter till she's at least 16, unless that's the future storyline. Firestarter decimates Fizz and lover-boys new house & they end up homeless, living in the waz smelling urban garden.

I can only hope if that does happen, Jack's pigeon take his revenge for them having made him homeless 🕊️..... 💨 :bigsmile:

Your going to have to let me know if there are any juicy storylines in't future.

My desire to keep what sanity I still retain will have me refraining from Corri for a while.

Keep safe out there - I'm in't garage 8).   

All the best for 2022.

OK, fell for it again.

At least the script writers appear to be back off holiday.

What a complete load of nonsense.

Faye, with still under the influence, Dizzy Day Dream driving instructor knocks over our old chum fresh from recycling his bags at the CO-OP no doubt (see relevant adverts in the Corri breaks) Duggie Brown.

Our two heroes take Duggie home (won't go to hospital - what an old soldier he is) and later return to find him dead (I'm sure I've seen him die on stage many a-time 🤣 ) O' dear, " we can't report it - lets walk away - Na! lets tidy the place up first - you get the Marigold's I'll have a run-around wi' t'hover.

That's me done, No more (till next time) .

Back in't garage 8).

6 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

OK, fell for it again.

At least the script writers appear to be back off holiday.

What a complete load of nonsense.

Faye, with still under the influence, Dizzy Day Dream driving instructor knocks over our old chum fresh from recycling his bags at the CO-OP no doubt (see relevant adverts in the Corri breaks) Duggie Brown.

Our two heroes take Duggie home (won't go to hospital - what an old soldier he is) and later return to find him dead (I'm sure I've seen him die on stage many a-time 🤣 ) O' dear, " we can't report it - lets walk away - Na! lets tidy the place up first - you get the Marigold's I'll have a run-around wi' t'hover.

That's me done, No more (till next time) .

Back in't garage 8).

My bold. 

I've noticed Duggie Brown in a number of different adverts.  His agent must send him up for every job... 'Old man  required'.   He's been in Corrie a few times in the past. 

Agree about last night's story line.  Ridiculous.  

Edited by Baron99

Not a very accurate portrayal of chess in corrie. Calling out wrong squares (c6 when a piece was clearly moved to the 7th rank), and Roy evaluating a position as drawn, not spotting a (smoother) mate in 1, which should be quite clear to most players, and supposedly Roy is quite good.

Also, agree with Roy, bad form to just let people win, where’s the achievement in that?

No doubt after a couple of weeks, young Sam will be a master!

• 3 weeks later...

You read it here first folks #385.

Sally's 'waz' caught on camera (ok I said cctv) 'Front page news' WOW. Never mind, no doubt Sally and the production team will be nominated for an award for highlighting the problem women have with weak bladder syndrome 🥴 .  

Sally's ranting "you've betrayed me" - "I can never trust you again" - "marriage is over" to someone going in for a major operation was just ludicrous.  

Sack the script writers, pass me a pen and writing pad.✒️ I need to write in the 'development' of a public toilet next to the urban garden,

Keep safe out there 8)