Coronation Street thread

Shogun

7 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

You read it here first folks #385.

Sally's 'waz' caught on camera (ok I said cctv) 'Front page news' WOW. Never mind, no doubt Sally and the production team will be nominated for an award for highlighting the problem women have with weak bladder syndrome 🥴 .  

Sally's ranting "you've betrayed me" - "I can never trust you again" - "marriage is over" to someone going in for a major operation was just ludicrous.  

Sack the script writers, pass me a pen and writing pad.✒️ I need to write in the 'development' of a public toilet next to the urban garden,

Keep safe out there 8)

Brilliant :thumbsup:

Laughed our 🧦 off last night.

PC Tinker (super sleuth) shows the parcel delivery guys photofit of who he saw in Dead Duggie's flat to Faye.

Quote from PC Tinker:  'the thing is, i think i recognise who it reminds me of'  - It look's like Emma'.

See the source image

Faye so far the hard nut in the duo immediately breaks down and confesses.

See the source image

PC Tinker is now in a dilemma - take them to the Bobbyshop or keep Emma's secret  under his Bobby's helmet??????? 

Someone stop this nonsense  :suspect: I can't take much more - my ribs hurt 🤣 🧐 .

21 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Laughed our 🧦 off last night.

PC Tinker (super sleuth) shows the parcel delivery guys photofit of who he saw in Dead Duggie's flat to Faye.

Quote from PC Tinker:  'the thing is, i think i recognise who it reminds me of'  - It look's like Emma'.

See the source image

Faye so far the hard nut in the duo immediately breaks down and confesses.

See the source image

PC Tinker is now in a dilemma - take them to the Bobbyshop or keep Emma's secret  under his Bobby's helmet??????? 

Someone stop this nonsense  :suspect: I can't take much more - my ribs hurt 🤣 🧐 .

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Nice one Rocker,

PC Tinker is about to hang up his helmet and resign :cry:

Stay safe, keep watching.

On 01/01/2022 at 12:12, blackydog said:

Coronation St is now as miserable as Eastenders. What happened to the witty storylines of years ago. BOOORINGG.

They won't find the Jed Stones(sonny Jim) Stan Hogdens or Jack Duckworths anymore these days instead you end up with complete garbage like Lez Battersby,  not funny, and a deplorable actor which imo started the downward trend.  Same detail with the strong willed  funny Women, Annie Walker, Hilda Hogden, Elsie Tanner and not too ever forget Ena Sharples, Janice Battersby another bad casting to strengthen the downward trend.  :roll:

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

They won't find the Jed Stones(sonny Jim) Stan Hogdens or Jack Duckworths anymore these days instead you end up with complete garbage like Lez Battersby,  not funny, and a deplorable actor which imo started the downward trend.  Same detail with the strong willed  funny Women, Annie Walker, Hilda Hogden, Elsie Tanner and not too ever forget Ena Sharples, Janice Battersby another bad casting to strengthen the downward trend.  :roll:

Sorry PRESELY.

It wasn't all bad acting back then.

See the source image

I'm sure we all miss Schmeichel 🤣🤣🙃🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Sorry PRESELY.

It wasn't all bad acting back then.

See the source image

I'm sure we all miss Schmeichel 🤣🤣🙃🤣🤣

Sorry but a one off comedy sketch doesn't cover the cardboard actors these two were throughout there time on Corrie. Like I mentioned these were at the start of the pathetic state its in today.  Just my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Sorry but a one off comedy sketch doesn't cover the cardboard actors these two were throughout there time on Corrie. Like I mentioned these were at the start of the pathetic state its in today.  Just my opinion. 

I was agreeing with yer Presley :thumbsup: .

I'd go even further back  Reg Holdsworth 1989 -1995

2 years before Les even came on the scene.

Keep safe 8) .

Edited by Rockers rule
additional info

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

I was agreeing with yer Presley :thumbsup: .

I'd go even further back  Reg Holdsworth 1989 -1995

2 years before Les even came on the scene.

Keep safe 8) .

Yeh those Battersby characters used to really wind me up, talentless and far from funny, I totally agree about Reg Holdsworth, a comic genious, naturally funny without any effort, those facial expressions and the lines of patter,  now your talking talent Rockers. :hihi::thumbsup:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Yeh those Battersby characters used to really wind me up, talentless and far from funny, I totally agree about Reg Holdsworth, a comic genious, naturally funny without any effort, those facial expressions and the lines of patter,  now your talking talent Rockers. :hihi::thumbsup:

Good thing about Ken (Reg) he liked his American Cars.

See the source image

I believe both of these were  his.

Rock on 8) .