Seagrave Crescent

Hi we have contacted before re the Elshaws, I lived on Lister Ave but from Seagreave I remember; The Todds (Martyn), The Morrells (Neil), The 'Twins" (girls, cant remember their names) Nick Fletcher who moved to Seagrave Cres (played in a band together in the 70s). Sure there are others, I'll keep thinking!.

Hi we have contacted before re the Elshaws, I lived on Lister Ave but from Seagreave I remember; The Todds (Martyn), The Morrells (Neil), The 'Twins" (girls, cant remember their names) Nick Fletcher who moved to Seagrave Cres (played in a band together in the 70s). Sure there are others, I'll keep thinking!.

The 'Twins' were the Rockliffes I think. There were the twins, yvonne and chris as well I think. Neil Morrell became a policeman. I lived on seagrave avenue.

Do you remember the Redferns who lived at corner of seagrave crescent and lister avenue.

Didn't one of the sons have...I can't remember the condition, but his blood wouldn't clot so he couldn't even bruise himself and couldn't play any sports. There was Ian Baston who loved his cricket, Andrew Stephenson whom we called Foghorn and Sprout whose name I forget but he broke his leg on the grassed area between Lister Avenue and Base Green shops. I'll try and remember more but it was a long time ago now!

Didn't one of the sons have...I can't remember the condition, but his blood wouldn't clot so he couldn't even bruise himself and couldn't play any sports. There was Ian Baston who loved his cricket, Andrew Stephenson whom we called Foghorn and Sprout whose name I forget but he broke his leg on the grassed area between Lister Avenue and Base Green shops. I'll try and remember more but it was a long time ago now!

I remember foghorn and sprout, if I remember right he was playing football with Ray Elshaw and the Oldale lads when his leg got broken. I was in touch with Neil Morrell a little while ago, he is now retired from the force.

Archived