Dear Forum.. Assaulted by a doorman

Thank you for your opinions. Most of all to all those that have posted messages of support. I am pursuing this.

Yes, I was influenced by alcohol but in no way can the doormans actions be justified. I'm a 9 stone girl and he gave me an almighty shove. No words of warning, just a full-weight push.

She provoked me to act this way. Harrassed me once in the club in which I ignored and continued to harrass me whilst on my way to the taxi.

I didn't go back into the club nor was I in close vacinity of the doors when the attack occured. So why did the doorman feel the need to get involved?

I have lived for more than 2 years in places such as Ontario, Florida, Germany,France, Fleetwood, Berwick, Poole, Great Yarmouth, Tenby,

Maybe I should change my location, but I don't think I will.

You're not one of the fugitive Great Train Robbers are you? :suspect:

Thank you for your opinions. Most of all to all those that have posted messages of support. I am pursuing this.

Yes, I was influenced by alcohol but in no way can the doormans actions be justified. I'm a 9 stone girl and he gave me an almighty shove. No words of warning, just a full-weight push.

She provoked me to act this way. Harrassed me once in the club in which I ignored and continued to harrass me whilst on my way to the taxi.

I didn't go back into the club nor was I in close vacinity of the doors when the attack occured. So why did the doorman feel the need to get involved?

Because you looked like you were about to assault someone...

Provocation isn't a defence btw to committing assault.

I didn't go back into the club nor was I in close vacinity of the doors when the attack occured.

At a point which was approximately 6 metres from the entrance to the club, I was confronted by an associate of the club..

6 meters is pretty close in my opinion

The doormans position was between myself and the other girl. I was hardly in a position (literally) to attack her was I?

So you were shouting and moving aggressively towards the doorman now? And you couldn't see the other girl because the doorman was between you?

Maybe he thought you were about to assault him!

The doormens job is to stop fights happening and keep the exits clear of the clubs that they work for, in this case that have done both. If you were so drunk you fell over then in my book that's your fault.

I think you should stop trying to blame someone else for your injury- learn from your mistake so you can think about the consequences of your actions before you start trying to start trouble next time.

Not read all the posts but picked up on that your Party Mood ended by the time you reached the taxi, and you was angry after hearing insults against you.

You should have got in the taxi and gone home because two angry people fuelled with alcohol are never gonna really sort thing amicably, the doorman did right IMO.

I've sat on a Jury before, and if what you have posted was the evidence presented against the doorman that would certainly result in me arguing a not guilty verdict with fellow jurors.

Archived