Northern Soul night.

alan p

Info wanted, Can anyone help is there a Northern soul night at the old Abbeydale picture house, Abbeydale road. and is there one at Woodseats WMC. The Dale Woodseats. and can anyone tell me what days and times they are open. Thanks alan p.

There is a Northern Soul night (KGB) at the Bar Abbey @ the old picture house,I think its nce a month on a saturday night.Not sure about Woodseats WMC tho..I think KGB Sheffield has more info on facebook or there is a events guide on a website called soul-source.Hope this has been some help!

Info wanted, Can anyone help is there a Northern soul night at the old Abbeydale picture house, Abbeydale road. and is there one at Woodseats WMC. The Dale Woodseats. and can anyone tell me what days and times they are open. Thanks alan p.

You should try Memory Lane Northern Soul Club in Rotherham, opened last night and a great night by all accounts :) x

https://www.facebook.com/memorylanerotherham

Archived