Is this the future for Britain?

If its run properly I don't mind ,the line I used in shanghai for a couple of weeks 2 years ago serviced over 2 million people during rush hr ,, the station and train were always spotless, trains were on time most of the time, young people always offered their seats to older people ,I think it comes down to the people most of the time.

. We are nearly as densely populated as Japan now. Does anyone else hate living in such a crowded country? Why does it have to be this way?? Who does it benefit?

Our country is nowhere near 'massively overcrowded'. If your fervid imagination makes you believe that this is the case, perhaps you need to emigrate.

Maybe you could try Iran. Lovely people the Iranians.

Our country is nowhere near 'massively overcrowded'. If your fervid imagination makes you believe that this is the case, perhaps you need to emigrate.

Maybe you could try Iran. Lovely people the Iranians.

What have the Iranian people done to deserve such a viscous suggestion.

Can I suggest Siberia?..:hihi:

. We are nearly as densely populated as Japan now. Does anyone else hate living in such a crowded country? Why does it have to be this way?? Who does it benefit?

It benefits the wealthy and the immigrants.

England 'most crowded in Europe'

Immigration levels have pushed population density in England to a higher level than any other major country in Europe.

Britain is more crowded than India and China

And England is the most crowded country in Europe and the fourth most crowded in the world as our population soars relentlessly towards the 70 million mark.

That is an increase in population equivalent to 10 more “Birminghams”.

Researchers measured the “ecological footprint” of each country’s citizens to judge the resources they were consuming and how many people they could sustain if they had to be self-sufficient. They gave the UK a self-sufficiency rating of just 25.8 per cent. At current levels, our dependency on other countries’ resources is predicted to increase to 90 per cent by 2032.

England is the sixth most crowded major country in the world, part due to mass immigration, a report found yesterday.

England is now the sixth most crowded country in the world due to the high rate of immigration that is happening for the last fifteen years.

Uk is very crowded compared to France even. I believe France has six times the amount of land as the UK, and six times less people ..only problem is, they are French.:D

63 Million live in France

63 Million in the UK

France is 213,010 sq mi

UK is 94,060 sq mi

Archived