Good Travel Agents in Sheffield

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good travel agents?

My situation is as follows, my Girlfriend had to go back home due to her visa expiring and while we in the process of sorting something more permanent, we would like to meet up somewhere for a holiday (most likely Turkey) however as she is flying from Iran and me the UK, I'm guessing it won't be as straight forward as going to Thomas Cook!!

Anyone experienced anything similar or know of an agency that might be able to offer advice?

Regards

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good travel agents?

My situation is as follows, my Girlfriend had to go back home due to her visa expiring and while we in the process of sorting something more permanent, we would like to meet up somewhere for a holiday (most likely Turkey) however as she is flying from Iran and me the UK, I'm guessing it won't be as straight forward as going to Thomas Cook!!

Anyone experienced anything similar or know of an agency that might be able to offer advice?

Regards

Can't you just book a flight for yourself from the UK to Turkey and your girlfriend book herself a fight from Iran to Turkey. Then both of you meet up at whatever destination you pick in Turkey.

The best travel agent by far is the WWW you can book to and from anywhere.

kidley

Yes, I had considered doing it all myself through the web, but investigating this it seemed to be quite an expensive option compared to package deals out there (quite a substantial difference in some cases).

What I was wondering is if there was some sort of package deal we could arrange with the flights obviously going from different destinations, or is it just a case that I'm going to have to pay a premium on do it all on my Jack Jones?

Archived