How Many Bad Coppers Are Out There?

I suffered uncalled for abuse from a local bobby late one night while returning home from my local working men's club, i called into the local chippy, and being my normal jovial self i asked the copper in front of me how he was and had he been busy, he let off a tirade of abuse about how i should mind my own effing business etc etc, when i tried to tell him i was just being friendly, he then went into another rant about how he has no friends round these parts and if i persisted in being lippy he would not hesitate to taze me and sort me a cell for the night, talk about over reaction, his oppo then came in to the chippy sensing that something was going on, fortunately the other copper seemed to settle his oppo down and made for a sharp exit. i think he obviously had a bad shift and was twitching to lock someone up guilty of something or not, thank god they all don't behave that way.

I suffered uncalled for abuse from a local bobby late one night while returning home from my local working men's club, i called into the local chippy, and being my normal jovial self i asked the copper in front of me how he was and had he been busy, he let off a tirade of abuse about how i should mind my own effing business etc etc, when i tried to tell him i was just being friendly, he then went into another rant about how he has no friends round these parts and if i persisted in being lippy he would not hesitate to taze me and sort me a cell for the night, talk about over reaction, his oppo then came in to the chippy sensing that something was going on, fortunately the other copper seemed to settle his oppo down and made for a sharp exit. i think he obviously had a bad shift and was twitching to lock someone up guilty of something or not, thank god they all don't behave that way.

I think all coppers should have cameras on their heads. He would think twice about it then. Lucky it wasn't that guy in the vid!! :(:(

I think all coppers should have cameras on their heads. He would think twice about it then. Lucky it wasn't that guy in the vid!! :(:(

There was a young copper who married a lass

who came from Clapham Junction.

What he lacked in libido he soon made up

With the very adept use of his truncheon

The 'policeman' is nothing more than a thug. Hopefully now this video is out in the open he will be sacked from his job.

Sad thing is there are a lot of people who would applaud this kind of brutality (as in the case of Ian Tomlinson who sadly died as a consequence of another thug in uniform).

They wouldn't be applauding if it happened to them or their family :mad:

Archived