What really gets your back up about SF members?

The ones who start threads about the forum, instead of simply using it to discuss "things".

It's like phoning someone up to talk about telephones, tweeting about twitter, or writing an essay about writing essays - it's interesting once.

;)

It'd also be like someone having a moan about people who moan too much wouldn't it!!

---------- Post added 14-03-2013 at 23:17 ----------

We'd noticed.

When you say "we", do you actually mean 'I'? Or are you taking it upon yourself to apply your sentiments to everyone and speak on behalf of everyone else? Which incidentally also gets my goat.

Threads that pretend to be about house prices, trains, Christmas or some other innocuous subject but are really about immigration.

Threads that really are about house prices, trains, Christmas or some other innocuous subject but are twisted into being about immigration.

Threads that pretend to be about house prices, trains, Christmas or some other innocuous subject but are really about immigration.

Threads that really are about house prices, trains, Christmas or some other innocuous subject but are twisted into being about immigration.

Well said!

And then someone saying "I'm not racist, but"...

Apart from trolling which would be the obvious thing to mention, what else really gets your back up about Sheffield forum members? Personally, I find it really annoying when posters decide to log off or switch threads the moment their argument begins to fall apart during a heated debate.

I also find it nauseating whenever I read the insincere pretentious flannel that I've come to expect from certain members who always manage to say all the right things while somehow appearing to simultaneously have no bones whatsoever about revealing the darker side to their personality then unleash it on anyone that has the audacity to disagree or hold an alternative view that might be considered bigoted, prejudicial or remotely racist.

And I'll finish on those that have the mob mentality who consider it acceptable to routinely gang up on, ridicule and throw petty insults at solitary members simply because of their personal beliefs and/or their personal thoughts on spiritualism and the supernatural. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for typing it how you see it providing there's consistency and a at least a trace of sincerity in what you type. Otherwise it's nothing more than insincere pretentious flannel and mob handed bullying.

Thats why its called a forum. !! Accept it as such.:)

Apart from trolling which would be the obvious thing to mention, what else really gets your back up about Sheffield forum members? Personally, I find it really annoying when posters decide to log off or switch threads the moment their argument begins to fall apart during a heated debate.

I also find it nauseating whenever I read the insincere pretentious flannel that I've come to expect from certain members who always manage to say all the right things while somehow appearing to simultaneously have no bones whatsoever about revealing the darker side to their personality then unleash it on anyone that has the audacity to disagree or hold an alternative view that might be considered bigoted, prejudicial or remotely racist.

And I'll finish on those that have the mob mentality who consider it acceptable to routinely gang up on, ridicule and throw petty insults at solitary members simply because of their personal beliefs and/or their personal thoughts on spiritualism and the supernatural. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for typing it how you see it providing there's consistency and a at least a trace of sincerity in what you type. Otherwise it's nothing more than insincere pretentious flannel and mob handed bullying.

Why, are you doing a bit of research in how to be even more annoying?

Archived