What really gets your back up about SF members?

Why, are you doing a bit of research in how to be even more annoying?
What is it about me that you find so annoying Mecky? I can't recall ever having an issue with you or anything that you've posted so I'm a little curious as to why you have an issue with me.

Or did you simply forget to finish your post with a ;) Yes, I'm sure that that must be reason why you appear to be being a little off with me for no apparent reason.

Anyhow, there's no hard feelings, considerate it forgotten. I'm smiling, look!<:)

What IS a troll? x

How Wikipedia describes a internet troll :

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

How Wikipedia describes a internet troll :

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

so the words used wrongly about 99.9% of the time on SF then.

amazes me that posters are still naive enough to think that calling someone a troll will make the rest of the forum think they have the higher moral ground in an argument.

A - "this is happening"

B - "no it isnt"

A - "your a troll, come on everyone, join with me in calling B a troll, then I`m right he`s not, you`re a troll, you`re a troll.................."

it`s usually the emotionally retarded

Archived