UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

I'll bet the status quo are quaking in their boots at the thought of a privately educated stockbroker getting a bit of power.

The so called Labour party have many members of Parliament that are sending their children to private schools .

So , we've been paying for Don Valley since 1991 and are still paying even though it's going to be knocked down ? Go UKIP is my opinion , can they possibly do any worse than the plonkers currently running the show ??

Can you tell us how UKIP would save Don Valley Stadium? It's costing half a million plus in subsidies every year. If a UKIP council funded that where would it take that money from given the council has finite resources? Same with Stocksbridge Leisure Centre and anything else UKIP want to keep open without saying where the money will come from to pay for it.

The so called Labour party have many members of Parliament that are sending their children to private schools .

That's one of the reasons I stopped voting Labour, I can't relate to them anymore because it's on the side of the rich and big business.

The founder of UKIP Alan Sked is on record as saying that the party is 'morally dodgy and extremely right wing'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/26/ukip-founder-alan-sked-morally-dodgy_n_2190987.html

I don't think he was telling us anything we didn't already know :roll:

---------- Post added 18-03-2013 at 16:22 ----------

UKIP are becoming increasingly popular because they make the sounds that most of the population want to hear. One of the greatest concerns of people today is immigration. UKIP know this and have solutions....and rightly so!

I don't think the public were that keen on MPs claiming extravagent expenses either, but that didn't stop Farage claiming more than £2million in expenses. :rolleyes:

I think Sked founded UKIP so that UK could sever ties with European Union. He left the party because "...a Ukip peer who invited Dutch politician Geert Wilders to the UK to screen his anti-Islam film Fitna in October 2009".

EDIT: Relevant to the OP is the reserach also quoted in my earliet post. I will copy and paste it:

"The former Ukip leader's comments, however, were bolstered by academic Robert Ford, of Manchester University, who has conducted extensive research into the views and backgrounds of the party's voters.

Ford told the Huffington Post: "Our research - which includes the most comprehensive analysis of the attitudes of Ukipsupporters ever conducted - shows that Ukip supporters... are more likely than supporters of any other party except the BNP to hold hostile attitudes about immigrants and ethnic minorities. UKIP supporters are more likely to agree that the government should repatriate immigrants, and allow employers to favour white job applicants. Ukip supporters are also more likely to agree that Islam poses a serious threat to Western civilization, that local councils have favoured immigrant applicants for council housing and to believe that immigrants commit most crime."

It is clear, added Ford, that "Ukip appeals to British voters with negative views about immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities".

I think Sked founded UKIP so that UK could sever ties with European Union. He left the party because "...a Ukip peer who invited Dutch politician Geert Wilders to the UK to screen his anti-Islam film Fitna in October 2009".

EDIT: Relevant to the OP is the reserach also quoted in my earliet post. I will copy and paste it:

"The former Ukip leader's comments, however, were bolstered by academic Robert Ford, of Manchester University, who has conducted extensive research into the views and backgrounds of the party's voters.

Ford told the Huffington Post: "Our research - which includes the most comprehensive analysis of the attitudes of Ukipsupporters ever conducted - shows that Ukip supporters... are more likely than supporters of any other party except the BNP to hold hostile attitudes about immigrants and ethnic minorities. UKIP supporters are more likely to agree that the government should repatriate immigrants, and allow employers to favour white job applicants. Ukip supporters are also more likely to agree that Islam poses a serious threat to Western civilization, that local councils have favoured immigrant applicants for council housing and to believe that immigrants commit most crime."

It is clear, added Ford, that "Ukip appeals to British voters with negative views about immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities".[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

I couldn't agree more.

It is clear, added Ford, that "Ukip appeals to British voters with negative views about immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities".

My Bold=

I couldn't agree more.

It is a very interesting point. I have often wondered if immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities did not exist, would UKIP?

It is a very interesting point. I have often wondered if immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities did not exist, would UKIP?

I think they would. Opposition to the EU comes from many different quarters from Trade Unionists, to pressure groups, parliamentarians on all sides of left/right spectrum for a variety of different reasons.

Before the creation of UKIP those who have opposed immigration, gay rights, trendy teaching methods and anyhing else that isn't right wing and populist have had other outlets for their views (the Freedom Party, The Campaign Against Political Correctness, The Middle Class Association) etc.

The Mail, The Express and The Sun (and to a lesser extent The Times) are all highly sceptical af the EU and share the same hatred of social democratic or leftist ideals that UKIP and the Freedom Party campaigned against.

Archived