UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

Really ? That's a big change from the party that had Gordon "..a light regulatory touch on finicial services" brown as its leader.

Ah well, it's all much better now MilliBean's in charge backed by Mr and Mrs Balls. What could possibly fail with a strategy entirely consisting of saying the word "growth" over and over again in an eclectic variety of speech impediments on Newsnight?

Not really, I would think for most people, myself included, go back just two or three generations and there will be at least one first generation immigrant.

One of my grandparents was from the continent, does this mean I shouldn't be against immigration, just because I have some immigrant blood in my veins? It's a classical tactic used to close down debate on immigration, implication being hardly anybody should be against immigration because of any ancestral immigrant roots, which in a modern day democracy, is clearly bonkers.

EDIT: Even Miliband is admitting Labour got it wrong on immigration, despite being from immigrant stock.

It does seem that many people apply double-standards to the issue without any discomfort.Do you want to deny others the chance to better themselves as your people did?

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:38 ----------

Really ? That's a big change from the party that had Gordon "..a light regulatory touch on finicial services" brown as its leader.

I am afraid that I have never heard of finicial services but they sound a little painful,which may explain the light touch advocated.

It does seem that many people apply double-standards to the issue without any discomfort.Do you want to deny others the chance to better themselves as your people did?

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:38 ----------

I am afraid that I have never heard of finicial services but they sound a little painful,which may explain the light touch advocated.

You can always tell when someone has no argument when they start pointing out spelling mistakes, unless you don't know that I meant financial and that makes you thick. I am merely a poor typist.

You can always tell when someone has no argument when they start pointing out spelling mistakes, unless you don't know that I meant financial and that makes you thick. I am merely a poor typist.

If you place the onus on the reader that is lazy and arrogant.You are too modest about your faults:hihi:

Spelling flames are still lame, whichever way you try to slice it.

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 22:15 ----------

If you place the onus on the reader that is lazy and arrogant.You are too modest about your faults:hihi:

Although, that should probably be:

If you place the onus on the reader, that is lazy and arrogant.You are too modest about your faults:hihi:

Or better still:

Placing the onus on the reader is lazy and arrogant.You are too modest about your faults:hihi:

Well yes............:(

Personally I am a vegan.

Wasn't the first word that popped into my head when describing you. And why put personally at the start of that sentence ? Would it mean you are less of vegan if it wasn't there ?

Any thoughts on Gordon brown's hard line financial management or have you forgotten all about that ?

Wasn't the first word that popped into my head when describing you. And why put personally at the start of that sentence ? Would it mean you are less of vegan if it wasn't there ?

Any thoughts on Gordon brown's hard line financial management or have you forgotten all about that ?

Which question would you like me to answer,Tin Foil?

Archived