UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

It does seem that many people apply double-standards to the issue without any discomfort.Do you want to deny others the chance to better themselves as your people did?

I don't see any double standards in it at all. My grandpa came here from Europe, a couple of generation later I'm here, nothing I can do about that, it's history.

I'm more interested in the situation now and how current immigration effects the country.

I cant see anyway back for the lib dems so UKIP will fill the vacume. The Concervative want to break the country in two it seems and Labour seem to have sold out the working man and have lost a lot of trust by going to war for other peoples forieghn policies.

Im not looking forward to the next election which Im sure will once again have no clear overall winner. We may as well start thinking of who is going to be in the next coalition now.

I don't see any double standards in it at all. My grandpa came here from Europe, a couple of generation later I'm here, nothing I can do about that, it's history.

I'm more interested in the situation now and how current immigration effects the country.

I expected you to be untroubled by your circumstances.Can you not empathise with others,perhaps facing the same plight as your antecedents?What would your ancestors think of your tough attitude to others in need?

No political party ever goes into an Election willingly seeking a coalition.

Really? So the meeting between Rupert Murdoch and Nigel Farage which the Telegraph reported as;

"Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party, held a private dinner with Rupert Murdoch earlier this week in which he suggested he would form an electoral pact with the Conservatives if the Prime Minister stepped down."

never took place?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/9916636/Farage-suggests-Conservative-pact-at-secret-dinner-with-Murdoch.html

Archived