UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

Read this before deciding if they are the party of hate= http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/02/ukip-party-bigots-lets-look-evidence

They don't seem to be proposing stoning women to death for protesting about subjugation do they? Which I find rather more hateful than objecting to the EU being a useless waste of money and not wanting half of Romania to turn up here next year.

They don't seem to be proposing stoning women to death for protesting about subjugation do they? Which I find rather more hateful than objecting to the EU being a useless waste of money and not wantinghalf of Romania to turn up here next year.

I see that UKIP already have you "on message". Nothing like a bit of hyperbole to support a coherent argument, eh?

....not wanting half of Romania to turn up here next year.

All of Romania can already turn up if it wants. I notice that your two pet subjects - the EU and city centre car access - are the two subjects you always get your facts wrong about.

All of Romania can already turn up if it wants. I notice that your two pet subjects - the EU and city centre car access - are the two subjects you always get your facts wrong about.

doubtful they would all gain work permits though, as the current rules apply

Archived