UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

doubtful they would all gain work permits though, as the current rules apply

None of them will gain work permits as it's the employer that has to get one of these and not all employers have got to get one of these anyway depending on the type of job. Individuals have to get an Accession worker card. However all Bulgarians and Romanians can already work here as self-employed workers.

All of Romania can already turn up if it wants. I notice that your two pet subjects - the EU and city centre car access - are the two subjects you always get your facts wrong about.

The current restrictions on A2 nationals working in Britain are I agree too soft, however there are at least some restrictions on access to benefits (though the big issue have allowed those of them selling the magazine to bypass regulations restricting access to benefits). However once the transitional restrictions come to an end there will be nothing to stop them flocking here, taking British jobs, undercutting British workers and claiming British benefits. Unless something is done to prevent this it will have a huge impact on an already difficult job market and increase benefits bills. I personally don't see it as in Britains national interests to allow Romanians or Bulgarians, roma or otherwise, into Britain other than as tourists and if we were not in the EU we would not dream of doing so at this point in time. So somethings got to change.

I'm sure the Wragg's won't be pleased you left a g out.

I did n't,but when you recognise your error no apology will be expected.:hihi:

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 12:41 ----------

All of Romania can already turn up if it wants. I notice that your two pet subjects - the EU and city centre car access - are the two subjects you always get your facts wrong about.

A very diverse range of interests:hihi:

The error is your's by trying to be too smart.

Why do you have a space in did n't? :rolleyes:

Perhaps we could go back on topic instead of scoring points based on flaws in spelling and grammar?

Why do you have a space in did n't? :rolleyes:

Perhaps we could go back on topic instead of scoring points based on flaws in spelling and grammar?

Why?I honestly can't tell you-perhaps its the correct to spell?

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 13:22 ----------

It's a fish hook.

Not a bad reply,quite funny,and was spontaneous.:hihi:

Archived