UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

Just telling it has it is. i no i dont listen to chas an dave. working here and see how sheffield is going down the plug hole like here. i walked around sheffield last week and it looks like a different country just like london.

Proper nouns need a capital at the start. Funny how most "patriots" can't use the English language.

I walked around Sheffield today. It looked like it always does, a lovely place.

ukip are doing well in london ,,, will own the place i think

I doubt it not with people like Tom Bursnall and Alexandra Swann on board

Bursnall believes that the unemployed should not have the right to vote:

http://procapitalist.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/should-people-on-benefits-be-allowed-to-vote/

He also believes that rich people should get more votes than poor people.

Aleandra Swann, of UKIP was dumped by the Tories (bet they're relieved) also supports Bursnall's views arguing that:

"...allowing people to vote on how other people’s money is spent — if they dont contribute — is dangerous".

Right wing nuttery.

EDIT: I don't think the leadership has distanced themselves from these statements.

Shall we start with piracy ?:)

Piracy? In Spital Hill?

In all seriousness, why would anybody downgrade the popularity of all Somalians because some commit criminal acts?

If the quote had been Somalian pirates are not exactly making themselves popular then it may be more accurate.

Piracy? In Spital Hill?

In all seriousness, why would anybody downgrade the popularity of all Somalians because some commit criminal acts?

If the quote had been Somalian pirates are not exactly making themselves popular then it may be more accurate.

I haven't downgraded Somalians , I put a smiley on the end ...implying a joke !

and it wasn't my post that said anything about them being unpopular .

I stated Spital hill was very Somali populated which it was .

Is that a problem ?

Archived