UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

I haven't downgraded Somalians , I put a smiley on the end ...implying a joke !

and it wasn't my post that said anything about them being unpopular .

I stated Spital hill was very Somali populated which it was .

Is that a problem ?

I know you didn't make the comment originally, but your post gave a reason (in response to my request to the original post by andygardener), and therefore, a validation, for why they may, as an entire nationality, be unpopular. Why should the crimes of a small proportion of a country render the whole nationality unpopular?

You also made a negative value judgement by commenting that experiencing a Somali community in Spital Hill constituted a 'mis pleasure'.

So, yes it does appear to be a problem.

Reality. What are you basing the counter argument on?

Reality? That's probably going to go beyond the word limit for the post if I have to provide a counter-argument to the whole of reality.

Seriously, what are Somalians doing to make themselves unpopular?

Reality? That's probably going to go beyond the word limit for the post if I have to provide a counter-argument to the whole of reality.

Seriously, what are Somalians doing to make themselves unpopular?

Drug dealing, gang banging, robbery, sexual offences. And they only just showed up. Who'd have thought it from how they go off in their own "country"?

Drug dealing, gang banging, robbery, sexual offences. And they only just showed up. Who'd have thought it from how they go off in their own "country"?

British people mustn't be very popular then either. Or Americans, or Spaniards, or Swedes or every single nationality on the planet...

Swedish gangs present a problem in our city?

So now you are claiming to be only referring to Somalians in Sheffield. You didn't make that clear in you first comment did you? Nor did you specify that you weren't talking about Somalians who abide by the law and make a positive contribution to society.

Somalians aren't exactly making themselves popular. Just saying.

So, what you actually meant was that a few Somalian criminals in Sheffield aren't exactly making themselves popular.

Now that could very well be based in reality, it certainly seems possible, but it doesn't make quite the same impact as a nice, big, sweeping, xenophobic statement that deliberately, but inaccurately, slurs an entire nationality, does it?

Just saying.

So, what you actually meant was that a few Somalian criminals in Sheffield aren't exactly making themselves popular.

Now that could very well be based in reality, it certainly seems possible, but it doesn't make quite the same impact as a nice, big, sweeping, xenophobic statement that deliberately, but inaccurately, slurs an entire nationality, does it?

Just saying.

You're right to point it out - I'm staggered that apparently intelligent people like Andy Gardener just don't see these things sometimes.

Archived