UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

Just like the Taliban.

oh how my sides hurt from laughing:loopy:

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 08:12 ----------

It's easy to say things, but doing things is a different matter !

oh i agree with you they all talk a good talk, but really can they do any worse than Liebour did in the last 13 or so years, and this useless and teethless coalition is not much better, the country needs someone strong with common sense and who knows what the majority in the Uk wants.

oh how my sides hurt from laughing:loopy:

I find it helpful to avoid those ridiculous smiley things on the whole; I think they almost always (especially the 'loopy' one) make the user look weak minded and somewhat intellectually challenged. Kind of the internet equivalent of sticking your tongue out and saying 'ner ner'.

I find it helpful to avoid those ridiculous smiley things on the whole; I think they almost always (especially the 'loopy' one) make the user look weak minded and somewhat intellectually challenged. Kind of the internet equivalent of sticking your tongue out and saying 'ner ner'.

So your calling around 80% of the forum weak minded and intellectually challenged ?, that could be taken as offensive by those weak minded and intellectually challenged people :hihi::loopy::huh::roll::suspect::rolleyes::(:o

Now you have said this I will never embellish my comments for fear someone will think me inadeqate.:hihi:

So your calling around 80% of the forum weak minded and intellectually challenged ?, that could be taken as offensive by those weak minded and intellectually challenged people

Completely inaccurate. 83% wasnt it.:hihi:

Ah more patronising! No surprise there then:roll:

oh i agree with you they all talk a good talk, but really can they do any worse than Liebour did in the last 13 or so years, and this useless and teethless coalition is not much better, the country needs someone strong with common sense and who knows what the majority in the Uk wants.

Which really means we need a swing to the right to solve all the country's problems based on your prejudices.

PS Have you been fox hunting lately ab?

Archived