UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

I think when Mort says keep it civil she means not insulting other posters. Which that would fall foul of.

Do you consider it civil to make statements that generalise inaccurately about large groups of people, or to ascribe the negative qualities of the few to the many based solely upon a very narrow experience and a jaundiced prejudice, as in, for example, when practicising xenophobia or, as some may deem, calling UKIP the party of hate?

Do you consider it civil to make statements that generalise inaccurately about large groups of people, or to acsribe the negative qualities of the few to the many based solely upon a very narrow experience and a jaundiced prejudice, for example like calling UKIP the party of hate?

Certain folks are not neighbourly.

Certain folks are not neighbourly.

That does not answer the question.

Is the OP being civil, logical, intelligent and fair-minded when he makes a sweeping and unfounded statment about a vast and diverse group of people which ascribes to them all the negative aspects of a mere few of their number?

That does not answer the question.

Is the OP being civil, logical, intelligent and fair-minded when he makes a sweeping and unfounded statment about a vast and diverse group of people which ascribes to them all the negative aspects of a mere few of their number?

No. But a statistical comparison of ukip supporters and they that cannot be named will reveal a very different criminal record.

No. But a statistical comparison of ukip supporters and they that cannot be named will reveal a very different criminal record.

So civil, intelligent and fair-minded logic only applies to groups you like? Very interesting, very revealing. It is pretty obvious where the hatred in this discussion really lies.

Lucky for you that I cannot ask you to prove that and provide the statistics isn't it?

Maggie would be a UKipper now. Well, if she wasn't dead of course.

Nigel Farage has pretty much admitted that if Thatcher had remained in power then there would be no need for Ukip.

If the Tories give us an in/out referendum (I'm not holding my breath) then I reckon a good number of Ukip supporters like me could go back to their old parties.

I want us out of Europe pronto.

Archived