UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

Nigel Farage has pretty much admitted that if Thatcher had remained in power then there would be no need for Ukip.

If the Tories give us an in/out referendum (I'm not holding my breath) then I reckon a good number of Ukip supporters like me could go back to their old parties.

I want us out of Europe pronto.

What Mr Farage said:

a. included 'probably';

b. was hypothesising, anyway; and

c. assumed that Mrs Thatcher would have held and won a 'Leave EU' Referendum.

So it's just guesswork; she didn't, you see.

What Mr Farage said:

a. included 'probably';

b. was hypothesising, anyway; and

c. assumed that Mrs Thatcher would have held and won a 'Leave EU' Referendum.

So it's just guesswork; she didn't, you see.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I was really struggling with my brain till your helpful guidance.

Your talents are wasted on here...,

I can't see the BNP/EDL supporting what is said in that link because I imagine they have an higher than average number of supporters and members that are unemployed.

And some unemployed people buy the Sun, and enjoy seeing people on benefits being ridiculed.

BNP / EDL? I thought we were talking about UKIP? Perhaps it's just a difference of degree!

Anyway that UKIP attracts people who have such swivel eyed views, hardly disproves the point that UKIP are an inclusive and thoughtful political party.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Nigel Farage has pretty much admitted that if Thatcher had remained in power then there would be no need for Ukip.

If the Tories give us an in/out referendum (I'm not holding my breath) then I reckon a good number of Ukip supporters like me could go back to their old parties.

I want us out of Europe pronto.

Nigel Farage like his late heroine is being forgetful.

Mrs Thatcher signed the Single European Act in 1986.

And some unemployed people buy the Sun, and enjoy seeing people on benefits being ridiculed.

BNP / EDL? I thought we were talking about UKIP? Perhaps it's just a difference of degree!

Anyway that UKIP attracts people who have such swivel eyed views, hardly disproves the point that UKIP are an inclusive and thoughtful political party.

Nigel Farage like his late heroine is being forgetful.

Not sure why that rant is aimed at me when it wasn't me that brought BNP and EDL into the discussion.

Carol Thatcher revealed 5 years ago how the ex-PM was suffering from dementia and showing signs that dementia-sufferers show;

"They're in another world and you cannot enter."

From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7579352.stm

So I think you could safely say she'd support UKIP now.

I reckon you could re wind that statement about 20 years back :suspect::D

Archived