UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

The majority in the UK certainly doesn't want a UKIP government.

Oh I wish the eu referendum could be held now I think it would show what the majority supported, but Cameron and others are too scared !

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 10:45 ----------

Which really means we need a swing to the right to solve all the country's problems based on your prejudices.

PS Have you been fox hunting lately ab?

A swing to the right is coming stan old boy!

I see yu are still having the delusions? Keep taking the tablets!

UKIP has got the Tories and Labour running scared. Even our home secretary has muted at getting rid of the dangerous (and IMO, hideously abused) Human Rights legislation and Cameron has had little option but to give us a referendum on our membership in Europe - possibly hoping that the day will never actually come.

I changed from Conservative to UKIP for a number of reasons, none of which was based on issues of race or culture.

We are full up. Even today, reports in the news that there are no places left for children in our schools. We have to stop people coming into the country, black, white, yellow, striped or silver;

ECHR - Has given solicitors cart blanch to ride roughshod over our legal system, defending the 'rights' of criminals, illegal immigrants, murderers and rapists at the behest of the honest majority;

Green Taxes/Wind Farms - A cash cow (one which hopefully does not produce too much methane) and an attempt to destroy our countryside by siting these ugly things in areas of outstanding beauty. Look at 'green taxes' - add them up! Another rip-off!!;

Pay-in before you can expect to get something out: what it says. Works for five years, pay your taxes and then yes, receive free access to the NHS, housing and other benefits.

Most of these sound common sense to me and going on recent polls, to many others too. But hey, easier to shout me down as a racist and try and deny the fact that something needs to be done to this over-packed, decaying, over-priced and over-taxed country.

UKIP has got the Tories and Labour running scared. Even our home secretary has muted at getting rid of the dangerous (and IMO, hideously abused) Human Rights legislation and Cameron has had little option but to give us a referendum on our membership in Europe - possibly hoping that the day will never actually come.

I changed from Conservative to UKIP for a number of reasons, none of which was based on issues of race or culture.

We are full up. Even today, reports in the news that there are no places left for children in our schools. We have to stop people coming into the country, black, white, yellow, striped or silver;

ECHR - Has given solicitors cart blanch to ride roughshod over our legal system, defending the 'rights' of criminals, illegal immigrants, murderers and rapists at the behest of the honest majority;

Green Taxes/Wind Farms - A cash cow (one which hopefully does not produce too much methane) and an attempt to destroy our countryside by siting these ugly things in areas of outstanding beauty. Look at 'green taxes' - add them up! Another rip-off!!;

Pay-in before you can expect to get something out: what it says. Works for five years, pay your taxes and then yes, receive free access to the NHS, housing and other benefits.

Most of these sound common sense to me and going on recent polls, to many others too. But hey, easier to shout me down as a racist and try and deny the fact that something needs to be done to this over-packed, decaying, over-priced and over-taxed country.

I think UKIP are Labours friend. There will be more conservative defecters to UKIP then left-wing Labour supporters.

A swing to the right is coming stan old boy!

It's a jump to the right, silly and then ...

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane

Let's do the Time Warp again

The time warp in this case being a journey back to 1933...

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 12:00 ----------

I think UKIP are Labours friend. There will be more conservative defecters to UKIP then left-wing Labour supporters.

If the Tories can somehow split the UKIP vote, it will be good news for Labour under FPP.

I don't think you're necessarily racist by the way. But the UKIP argument doesn't stand up, without immigration the city and the country would collapse.

If UKIP came up with some sensible policies then I might listen, but until then they are just a one line party led by a bigoted glory seeking wannabe and made up of middle aged male right-wing 'eccentrics'.

More like a circus side show then proper party.

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 12:05 ----------

It's a jump to the right, silly and then ...

The time warp in this case being a journey back to 1933...

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 12:00 ----------

If the Tories can somehow split the UKIP vote, it will be good news for Labour under FPP.

Yep.

It's common knowledge Cameron is too centre-right for a vast majority of tory back benchers. I can see the conservative vote being sabotaged by UKIP and all those cheated Lib dem voters and ultimately Labour winning by a clear majority in 2015.

Not Labour supporting by the way, it just looks like that's the way the vote will go at this point. 2 years is a long time in politics though.

On a side note interesting to see Farage was angling for a LABOUR-UKIP coalition the other day! that would be an odd couple if ever there was one.

I don't perceive any racism in your post at all. I don't think anybody giving it a reasonable and objective analysis would.

I also don't agree and am most concerned by your suggestion that human rights legislation is dangerous. On the contrary, it would be highly dangerous not to have it, ask Amnesty International.

I accept that the legislation is stretched into areas where it doesn't strictly belong but with any complex systems there will always be an inevitable measure of abuse. The question is whether or not that abuse is outweighed by the positives and I believe in this case it clearly is.

Given the choice, I would go for a perfect system of human rights legislation that always got it right. That, however, is idealistic and unrealistic. So in the real world, I would much rather have a human rights system that it abused in a comparatively small measure but benefits the many, than none at all.

well said ousetunes

Criminals have more rights than their victims they claim they are deprived of their human rights but do not seem to care about the human rights of all the people they have mugged, rapped, murdered or burgled but they whine at the first attack on their own.

People who have no respect for the human rights of others should not expect anyone to care about their own how can there be any chance of getting the crime figures down if we are to afraid to punish anyone and they know they will get away with it with a slap on the wrist?

Liberalism is killing this society

The more liberal we become the more you cannot say is that not the opposite of what it was supposed to do?

No matter the smart suits and that posh boy leader - UKIP are the modern day fascist black shirts.

Enoch would be proud.

I'd say this post says more about yourself than it does UKIP - "posh boy leader"; class envy?

I'd love to see a post on here which criticises a right leaning party without resorting to the rather tired "facist" name calling. Anyone with even a modicum of historical knowledge would know when this would be appropriate to use.

Just like the Taliban.

Youve got some extreme views there mate if you think the taliban have much in the way of common sense.

The taliban are murderers, rapists and terrorists. You should go supporting them like that.

Archived