UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

well said ousetunes

Criminals have more rights than their victims they claim they are deprived of their human rights but do not seem to care about the human rights of all the people they have mugged, rapped, murdered or burgled but they whine at the first attack on their own.

People who have no respect for the human rights of others should not expect anyone to care about their own how can there be any chance of getting the crime figures down if we are to afraid to punish anyone and they know they will get away with it with a slap on the wrist?

Liberalism is killing this society

The more liberal we become the more you cannot say is that not the opposite of what it was supposed to do?

Scrapping human rights legislation is also a pretty odd way to show respect for the human rights of others wouldn't you say?

I find it helpful to avoid those ridiculous smiley things on the whole; I think they almost always (especially the 'loopy' one) make the user look weak minded and somewhat intellectually challenged. Kind of the internet equivalent of sticking your tongue out and saying 'ner ner'.

Ridiculous hyperbole is just as bad. For example:

Just like the Taliban.

and

No matter the smart suits and that posh boy leader - UKIP are the modern day fascist black shirts.

Enoch would be proud.

I've read UKIP party policies and to be fair, they aren't 'hateful', in the way that BNP policies are.

However as a right wing populist party (like the Tea Party in the USA) they will attract those who think that Richard Littlejohn and Melanie Phillips are sages.

Beware!

UKIP are becoming increasingly popular because they make the sounds that most of the population want to hear. One of the greatest concerns of people today is immigration. UKIP know this and have solutions....and rightly so!

I've read UKIP party policies and to be fair, they aren't 'hateful', in the way that BNP policies are.

However as a right wing populist party (like the Tea Party in the USA) they will attract those who think that Richard Littlejohn and Melanie Phillips are sages.

Beware!

Melanie Phillips, somebody else who is usually spot on. The left really do hate her with vehemence.

Archived