UKIP Are The Party Of HATE!

I find it helpful to avoid those ridiculous smiley things on the whole; I think they almost always (especially the 'loopy' one) make the user look weak minded and somewhat intellectually challenged. Kind of the internet equivalent of sticking your tongue out and saying 'ner ner'.

it is politically incorrect to say loopy,it may offend people who are,er,,,loopy!!

Loved the Whitworth cartoon in our much-maligned Star this Sat . Alice in Wonderland , the March Hare and the Mad Hatter sitting drinking tea .

Quote :"The council are closing an open stadium , opening a closed stadium and building a new stadium on top of an old one . And I thought I was mad."

So , we've been paying for Don Valley since 1991 and are still paying even though it's going to be knocked down ? Go UKIP is my opinion , can they possibly do any worse than the plonkers currently running the show ??

ps Jess ennis in the Sunday Mail promoting PruHealth private Healthcare "does your health insurer pay your surgeon's fees in full? MINE DOES "

Selling out already Jess ? feel free to come to my street and confront me .....

vote UKIP if you want change,all the other parties do it in the same pot ;)

I have read the UKIP manifesto-it is so simplistic,presumably to maximise the numbers of people who can access it.What exactly is their industrial policy,hard2miss?I ask you directly as you seem to be an expert.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampent

I visit a few relatives there weekly. Why do you ask?

I think Ousetunes is trying to work out where his unusual name comes from.I think it is a corruption of Austerlitztoons,where Napoleon got one over the Prussians,Russians and Austrians.

It's far simpler than that.

For a member of Ukip it would have to be, wouldn't it?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I have read the UKIP manifesto-it is so simplistic,presumably to maximise the numbers of people who can access it.What exactly is their industrial policy,hard2miss?I ask you directly as you seem to be an expert.

Sorry to jump in but I wanted to point out the irony in your question. I and I'm willing to guess, most people do not know the industrial policy of any of the top parties. Can you tell us what is the policy of Labour, Cons, or The Lib Dems?

Archived