Where can I buy end of line / Discontinued products?

Hi I am after a Vacuum cleaner and other items but im not bothered about getting the newest model or whatever where can I buy a new/unused vacuum that is replaced with the newest one?

-

Please read

-

e.g. I am after a Dyson that was in stores about 2/ years ago is there a store that sells products that were taken off shelves to replace new models?

Thanks Jack. Stupid/hurtful answers will be reported.

I think alot f these are sold on markets, maybe try chesterfield one on a thursday or saturday

also try ebay, that is more of a site to buy new items for alot cheaper price than in the shops these days rather than pre owned items

Hi I am after a Vacuum cleaner and other items but im not bothered about getting the newest model or whatever where can I buy a new/unused vacuum that is replaced with the newest one?

-

Please read

-

e.g. I am after a Dyson that was in stores about 2/ years ago is there a store that sells products that were taken off shelves to replace new models?

Thanks Jack. Stupid/hurtful answers will be reported.

thorsby market on sunday :love:

Archived