Poor tv show for Red Nose Day.

pattricia

We always record it then watch it later so we can skim through the the bits and bobs that we don't like....I didn't think it was too bad and the language and naughty bits came in later anyway so I imagine most children would have been packed off to bed by then anyway......Good total though wasn't it:?:

We always record it then watch it later so we can skim through the the bits and bobs that we don't like....I didn't think it was too bad and the language and naughty bits came in later anyway so I imagine most children would have been packed off to bed by then anyway......Good total though wasn't it:?:

Great total £75,000,000+

I hope a lot goes towards birth control, some of the clips of babies suffering is heart-wrenching:(

Last grumble.... Can anyone explain to me the appeal of David Walliams and Allan Carr dressed up as women as funny ? Neither of them are funny on their own but together ?:gag:

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 22:25 ----------

Seems The Mail on Sunday agrees with me. It says " Anger as BBC turns Red Nose Day blue. Many parents were left fuming over explicit sexual references.

[/color]Seems The Mail on Sunday agrees with me. It says " Anger as BBC turns Red Nose Day blue. Many parents were left fuming over explicit sexual references.

these events have allways had a blue element have they not? Im only 24 but i can remember many years ago a red nose tv program with naked men running about and thinking thats very rude. Is it just a case that kids stay up later nowadays, or was it really that dirty (cant say didnt watch it). The show goes on late does it not and in my eyes swearing and blue jokes are allowed after 10 (maybe even 9) and if your child is up at that time then you as the parent have deemed them old enough or mature enough to cope with the content.

Tbh i haven't watched one of these nights for years now as they are just terrible to watch, with poor presenting and even poorer comedy/tv shows.

And the people that you guys have mentioned so far are all hasbeens and several have never beens.