Poor tv show for Red Nose Day.

pattricia

What a poor show was put on by the BBC for Red Nose Day. It looked hurriedly put together. The comedians like Jonathan Ross and his side kick Jack whats his name, told crude and unfunny jokes. I do appreciate that they are collecting for charity but Children In Need and the host Terry Wogan can show them a thing or two about humour without being crude.

I didnt watch it live but i saw "the best bits" on tv last night.

Total dross and if what i saw was the best bits then it must have been a very poor show.

Have to disagree there, you either get him or you dont but he is funny.

You do know its just a character!

Yes, I know its just a character. He was funny when he first started but not now. By the way why does his " character" wear that bandage on his hand all the time ? Is it part of his act ? :suspect:

---------- Post added 18-03-2013 at 14:52 ----------

I didnt watch it live but i saw "the best bits" on tv last night.

Total dross and if what i saw was the best bits then it must have been a very poor show.

The Daily Mail seems to agree with us both. Today it states " Fury at explicit Comic Relief sketches before watershed. One reader says that she will never watch Comic Relief again. !

Yes, I know its just a character. He was funny when he first started but not now. By the way why does his " character" wear that bandage on his hand all the time ? Is it part of his act ? :suspect:

---------- Post added 18-03-2013 at 14:52 ----------

The Daily Mail seems to agree with us both. Today it states " Fury at explicit Comic Relief sketches before watershed. One reader says that she will never watch Comic Relief again. !

I think the bandage is just part of the persona.