Paedophilia is a illness

I think its dangerous and risky perpetuating the link between an individual abused as a child going on to abuse others themselves........

this happens in a minority of cases...think the stats are something like 20% of abuse victims...this means 80% do not abuse,....

in the 90s an american woman lost custody of her kids because she was an abuse VICTIM......the research needs to be focused on why there is a difference and an honest appraisal of sexual behaviours....

Never been an illness .

It's an insult to people who genuinely have an illness

Victims of cancer, Parkinson's etc are never in the same bracket as these dirty sick scumbag individuals who aren't ill they are just evil .

Make yer mind up.:rolleyes:

There seems to be loads of them about lately,and they all seem to be ether famous or people in positions of authority,I just cant not understand what must go through their minds,what possible sexual attraction can anyone see in a little kid,I can understand perving over a big buxom blonde but a little kid,these perverts ruin that kids life when they do what they do to them,there is a good chance they to might grow up to do the same as what was done to them. I think I would take the law into my own hands if anyone like that messed about with any of my kids.

Maybe, just maybe, if it were treated as an illness it may be possible to prevent some cases. Treating it wholely as a crime only deals with the after effects and satisfies the tub thumpers who demand retribution rather than prevention.

Maybe, just maybe, if it were treated as an illness it may be possible to prevent some cases. Treating it wholely as a crime only deals with the after effects and satisfies the tub thumpers who demand retribution rather than prevention.

There is no reward for investing in the "cause". The "effect" on the other hand is a multi billion pound money spinner.

Investing in the cause will only get you labelled a "sandal wearer".

There is no reward for investing in the "cause". The "effect" on the other hand is a multi billion pound money spinner.

Investing in the cause will only get you labelled a "sandal wearer".

I would be proud to be labelled as anything if I could prevent more abuse against children

Archived