I think my partner is suffering from anorexia

I see some tell tale signs of this. She recently had a bad illness and lost a lot of weight. She kept saying that she looks better now and i tell her that she could put a few ponds on because i dont like rakes ! I said this in a funny way to bring her round but now she just wont really eat anything of substance.

Take for example we went for a meal in town and she ate some of it and kept going to the toilet and came back and ate some more. She is at her sisters tonight and she just phoned and said the same thing.

I see some tell tale signs of this. She recently had a bad illness and lost a lot of weight. She kept saying that she looks better now and i tell her that she could put a few ponds on because i dont like rakes ! I said this in a funny way to bring her round but now she just wont really eat anything of substance.

Take for example we went for a meal in town and she ate some of it and kept going to the toilet and came back and ate some more. She is at her sisters tonight and she just phoned and said the same thing.

I sincerely hope you can help her get sorted.

Archived