Unsolved Mysteries

The one mystery that always baffles me is were do all the odd socks disappear to after going in the washing machine in pairs. Very strange :hihi:

Seriously though the Bermuda Triangle as always intrigued me, find it totally fascinating.

It's more of a mystery when you consider how many commercial flights go through it every day (there are lots), completely unhindered.

It's more of a mystery when you consider how many commercial flights go through it every day (there are lots), completely unhindered.

I watch the programme Destination Truth and they done a investigation at the Bermuda Triangle, really intresting all their navigation equipment went haywire a soon as they entered the area and yet were working perfectly before and after and they also visted a island that was in the triangle were, it,s said people had vanished and some of the team were totally lost, could be heard calling out but couldn,t be found for sometime even though they GPS was showing exactly where they were, brillant loved it.

I watch the programme Destination Truth and they done a investigation at the Bermuda Triangle, really intresting all their navigation equipment went haywire a soon as they entered the area and yet were working perfectly before and after and they also visted a island that was in the triangle were, it,s said people had vanished and some of the team were totally lost, could be heard calling out but couldn,t be found for sometime even though they GPS was showing exactly where they were, brillant loved it.

Can you let me know when you need new double glazing..:hihi:

Archived