Unsolved Mysteries

what do you mean, seems a good thread to me
Its been done to death over and over ad nauseum. Over 3000 people died, their families continue to grieve. Let them have a little closure and be done with it:rant:

• 4 months later...

Trouble is, will we ever know at all if aliens exist if they appear so clearly in a public place?

I think small sightings can be passed off but in this day and age with high quality digital equipment.

I think it would be very hard to cover up anything that may happen over a capital city in clear daylight.

Trouble is, will we ever know at all if aliens exist if they appear so clearly in a public place?

I think small sightings can be passed off but in this day and age with high quality digital equipment.

I think it would be very hard to cover up anything that may happen over a capital city in clear daylight.

Did you fall asleep watching Independence Day again? It's not a documentary !!

Well, apart from the old classic hosted by the late Robert Stack, what are your all time mysteries that have confounded logic and never been solved.

D. B. Cooper

D. B. Cooper is a media epithet popularly used to refer to an unidentified man who hijacked a Boeing 727 aircraft in the airspace between Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington on November 24, 1971, extorted $200,000 in ransom, and parachuted to an uncertain fate never to be seen again.

I watched a documentary, hosted by UK journalist Sam Kylie, which more or less hinted that a suspect who had served in S.O.G (US's Vietnam-born Special Operations Group, involving high-altitude, low-opening [HALO] parachute drops were the norm) and even tried to rob a plane similarly, was most likely to have been DB Cooper.

9/11 Attacks

Controversial but supposedly done by Al-Qaeda with hijacked planes hitting the Twin Towers, Pentagon and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania and a strangely evacuated Building 7 that demolished all by itself and was blamed by the attacks, weird. But the Twin Towers fell very much like a planned demolition in precision imploding fashion hence a lot more went off that day we will never ever know.

Apparently the Bin Laden family were flown out of the US, with Presidential assistance/permission, on 9/11 itself.

John F. Kennedy

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with the crime, but he was shot and killed by Jack Ruby two days later, before a trial could take place meaning that something very fishy was going on back then, very fishy indeed.

Most likely Sam Giancana {Mafia] and the complicit assistance of the FBI/CIA.The CIA and Mob had once collaborated during WW2, getting Lucky Luciano to influentially 'pave the way' for the US Army to fight through Sicily! Thus Patton beat Monty, who had fought tough units en route, to Palermo.

Mine are;-

Dr David Kelly who....:roll: 'committed suicide'.....

Deepcut Barracks- nobody was ever arrested or charged for 'suicides' where cadets were found with several fatal wounds.

Odd thing this "suicide"? :hihi:

Most what? Morons?

Perhaps it should be 'many'?

I used to more inclined to disbelieve the Moon landings due to many factors involved, the many NASA failed tests and accidents before the '69 mission, notwithstanding, but do go with it having actually occurred.

Goebbels words -usually repulsive- about a lie being big enough etc still ring true, and just because something is a huge event or story doesn't mean it is 100% legit?

The one thing which always made me think that the US DID go to the moon was.....

Surely if the US & the USSR were in a "space race", if anything were "untoward" in any of their ventures, the other side would obviously make it known.

nuff said really.

John F. Kennedy

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with the crime, but he was shot and killed by Jack Ruby two days later, before a trial could take place meaning that something very fishy was going on back then, very fishy indeed.

Because shootings in Texas are so rare.

He had the wrong type of people around him.

As he died on the toilet he probably did.

Reminds me of Al Fayed's paranoia about Diana and Dodi being murdered. Someone pointed out that they were staying in his hotel, being driven in his car by his driver so if they were murdered he must have had something to do with it.

...One of my favourite Unsolved Mysteries is how come so many young women hit the town late at night even in the middle of Winter, wearing hardly anything more than a LBD, a thong, and a pair of high heels...

Then one of them comes on here moaning about parking charges.

Rendlesham Forest UFO

Probably England's best recorded incident of UFO activity, often called Briton's Roswell.

It happened in Bentwaters at an army base over a number of days, attracted numerous witnesses in high profile positions and attracted the attention of the Pentagon with whom came in to the base and conducted numerous tests over a number of years by many different organisations and cemented an unknown mystery still not answered today.

Archived