Oh for more judges like this over here

I would say the "Mistakes" are being made this side of the pond ,not in the US. Clearly the American authorities dont want their prisons to be seen as an easy ride for inmates ,and this story about Hamza not being too happy with his basic living conditions is very good news to us over here who have seen him take this country for a ride for many years.

The whole point about prison is to remove criminals from our society. I couldn't care less whether they have silk sheets, gold toilet seats and eat steak for tea every night; as long as they are out of society!

As for prisons in America, some are scruffy places with harsh living conditions, some have much worse living conditions. Pretty much the same as here in the UK. Not all our prisons are modern, with better conditions.

The whole point about prison is to remove criminals from our society. I couldn't care less whether they have silk sheets, gold toilet seats and eat steak for tea every night; as long as they are out of society!

As for prisons in America, some are scruffy places with harsh living conditions, some have much worse living conditions. Pretty much the same as here in the UK. Not all our prisons are modern, with better conditions.

I thought it was to rehabilitate people.Perhaps you did not receive the education programmes you were entitled to?

Its very clear by watching Documentaries on TV that Prisons in the US arnt the holiday camps we have here in the UK. The prison regime over the pond is much harsher than here, which is something authorities here in the UK can learn from. I dare say prison life in the US would have been a shock to Hamza ,and it seems its not to his satisfaction. What a shame.

You watch to much Tv..get a life.

Life's tough when you're disadvantaged but if your background is money it aint so.

Its very clear by watching Documentaries on TV that Prisons in the US arnt the holiday camps we have here in the UK. The prison regime over the pond is much harsher than here, which is something authorities here in the UK can learn from. I dare say prison life in the US would have been a shock to Hamza ,and it seems its not to his satisfaction. What a shame.

It's clear you're a lazy thinker and ill informed. You wouldn't describe prisons as holiday camps if you knew more about them.

It's clear you're a lazy thinker and ill informed. You wouldn't describe prisons as holiday camps if you knew more about them.

So i take it you are against Harsher prison environments ?

Our old friend Hamza obviously hasnt taken to the less luxurious living conditions in the American nick he is now residing in, and is missing the little luxuries he was afforded at our expense. Im all for anything that makes inmates lives less comfortable.

Archived